Greenback

Jan 2, 2015
Captcha's,"I'm not a robot" are driving me crazy on Google browser,option of having to verify vehicle's,cars,tree's etc.Is there anyway to remove or deleted this happening,tried deleting Cache then data from browser settings but this as not worked.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Certain forums demand you complete some puzzle or enter a code to prevent spammers infesting their sites.
This is controlled by the web sites themselves - nothing to do with google or indeed any browser.
I'm not aware of it being a general, widespread issue affecting multiple websites.
At any rate there is nothing you can do, although some web sites will not present a capture if you register then log in.

Greenback

Jan 2, 2015
I have to disagree with you when you say it has nothing to do with Google or any browser,because obviously it has because it is Google that i
am doing a search with when these captcha notices turn up.It is only when i do a search for a website using Google that i end up with captcha's.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Do you have an example? Post the link here and i will try it (replace the tt of http with "xx").

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If the link is to the racing uk site i can get to it on a mobile device (phone) stock browser and chrome without generating a captcha.
Maybe the browsers on a droidbox operate differently (perhaps from behind a vpn?). Im awy from home atm so cannot check until tomorrow.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I tested the racing uk site on my droidbox using the latest version of chrome/google and I'm not seeing any captcha stuff.
Do you have an update from your side @Greenback ?

Greenback

Jan 2, 2015
Thanks for replying back to me.I seem to have solved the problem for now with the captcha's.Updated my Chrome,so can use that for now to search.
But can't seem to update Google app for some reason to the latest version.