Cobanainai

Mar 20, 2018
Specs good on paper but the software is buggy and prone to crashing. Have tried to get support but keep getting fobbed of with the apps im trying to use are not supported and that if youtube works the box is fine. I bought a t8se a few months back and kodi, and every movie streaming app i used crashes all the time and cant watch more than 20 mins before boom crashes again. Sometimes having to unplug the mains as it becomes unresponsive. I bought this box as my old one was stuck on andoid kitkat and couldnt load the new kodi on it. But Luckily enough my old minix box got a firmware update so i was able to get the new kodi installed on that and have been able to watch movies again with no crashing from a box that is 4 years old.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
As we have already explained in all the feedback you have left, we are not fobbing you off. We can not provide support for apps such as Showbox due to regulations. We asked you to try YouTube to see if a video played for longer than 20 minutes, which it did. So the issue is not with your internet connection or the device itself. The apps you are using are using free servers and are often overcrowded. I am sure many people here will agree that apps such as Showbox are unreliable and have issues like this from time to time.

Cobanainai

Mar 20, 2018
So your blaming the box stopping exactly on 23mins on streaming vids everytime unless its youtube and apps crashing that are available on the play store down to server problems. Well if thats the case then my £30 pound cheep m2 box or my minix xh8 plus should be doing the same but they aint I can watch movies all the way through 90% of the time on my 2 older boxes. Explain to me why this is?? Untill then yes you are fobbing me of. O and by the way i have the latest firmware installed.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi.
To try and help you, can you confirm if this problem is confined to just android kodi or android movie streaming apps as well?
Are you using vanilla android kodi or a fork like dbmc, spmc etc etc?
Does the same thing happen in Libreelec?

If android kodi, did you install the addons yourself or via a build?

My initial suspicion is that your kodi installation may have problems. I have seen several reports via google where streams consistently cut out after a fixed number of minutes.

A belt and braces approach would be to uninstall and reinstall kodi. Then add just 1 or 2 of your film addons and view behaviour.

Can you try that and report back?

Cobanainai

Mar 20, 2018
Not iolated to kodi happens on that and other apps. Have the latest android available for the droidbox, with a fresh kodi 17.6 with iptv simple client setup. I did a fresh instal of kodi with no addons as i thought that may be the problem but didnt help. Liber elec wont work just freezes the box.