Rkalel

Mar 22, 2015
Rhode Island
While watching a movie or tv program after a few minutes the program stops and brings me back to the menu to pick a source. It started doing this a few days ago.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
This can happen, just a bad link. Try another one see if that does the same, you do get bad links from time to time and it could be a lot of things causing it. I no there's a fault with Denon88 (using Frodo)it use to pause at 10mins but the audio would carry on. I also have days when some movies don't load, then the next day work fine...but that's the world of xbmc(Kodi)..Dave

Rkalel

Mar 22, 2015
Rhode Island
It seems to be doing this on any app, I tried Genesis, movie storm. I've tried movies and tv shows. It looks like when the show catches up to the buffering spot it kicks me off and brings me back to the menu to choose a source to watch

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you have a password and username, it might be time to update. You will need to go out of xbmc and go to setting in android and click apps then scroll down to xbmc then click on it. Then clear data,wait for it to finish. Go out then wait a bit before going into xbmc. After this go in go to video click here open the wizard and enter your details here and click on the 1st Confluence skin and wait. When its finished click on the ok and unplug the power and wait again, then plug back in. After all this go back to xbmc and enter, you will have to wait around 15muns for the add-on to update. After all this you should be ok...hope this helps.....Dave

Reactions: Ryan88