thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Well well well, that was sudden and out of the blue wasn't it! NOT!! ;) Only got email from em yesterday saying this
"The forum will be shut down very soon as there doesn’t seem to be much interest in it anymore,

My apologies to those who’ll miss it, and thanks to those who’ve enjoyed it in the past.

If your looking for a answers about your Android device you can always try here.

(Website removed, won't advertise their crap site)

XBMCKODIADDONS

All threads n posts gone puff! Just a crappy thanks for nothing final post by super security expert but master of none, BANDIT. Ah well was a trash site anyway and the admin there were amateur's! That clown BANDIT and his constant copy n pastes off the net!!........boring!!! Just made himself look rather silly especially with his eee by gum otis said complete twoddle talking made me cringe! Was like watching an episode of the telly tubbies but you would probably get more sense from that than him! Good riddance to bad rubbish I say :D:D:D

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Screenshot_2016-05-13-22-10-55.png
Well well well, that was sudden and out of the blue wasn't it! NOT!! ;) Only got email from em yesterday saying this
"The forum will be shut down very soon as there doesn’t seem to be much interest in it anymore,

My apologies to those who’ll miss it, and thanks to those who’ve enjoyed it in the past.

If your looking for a answers about your Android device you can always try here.

(Website removed, won't advertise their crap site)

XBMCKODIADDONS

All threads n posts gone puff! Just a crappy thanks for nothing final post by super security expert but master of none, BANDIT. Ah well was a trash site anyway and the admin there were amateur's! That clown BANDIT and his constant copy n pastes off the net!!........boring!!! Just made himself look rather silly especially with his eee by gum otis said complete twoddle talking made me cringe! Was like watching an episode of the telly tubbies but you would probably get more sense from that than him! Good riddance to bad rubbish I say :D:D:D

Hello Reaper,

Is Kodi Dead? Gone? I received this message trying play a tv show...
Screenshot_2016-05-13-22-10-55.png

I FEEL SO LOST WITHOUT KODI!!!

craigjm33

Jun 1, 2015
It's the 1channel addon, Primewire apparently want to stop it using their site. A fix has been pushed i read earlier.

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
It's the 1channel addon, Primewire apparently want to stop it using their site. A fix has been pushed i read earlier.

Do you have the web url link, i'd like to read more about that.
I hope it doesn't come to an end! Primewire 1Channel the most entertaining for me on XBMC/Kodi. It has all my 928 favorite tv shows saved.

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015

Hi thereaper123,
Thanks for responding...I have the tknorris solution for 1Channel provided to me by the wonderful people on this site. I'm looking the url link I post stating the kodi developers were shuting down, because youTube XBMC seller, tarnish and ruin the free kodi experience. That night, I was panicing because 1Channel had problems. It looked like a permanent shutdown.

Last edited:

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Hi thereaper123,
Thanks for responding...I have the tknorris solution for 1Channel provided to me by the wonderful people on this site. I'm looking the url link I post stating the kodi developers were shuting down, because youTube XBMC seller, tarnish and ruin the free kodi experience. That night, I was panicing because 1Channel had problems. It looked like a permanent shutdown.
Sorry I really don't know what link your referring to regarding kodi devs were shutting down? Take YouTube with a pinch of salt if i was you, most know nothing truthful and only guess at best! I think your getting mixed up with when a few third party add-on devs blocked their addons due to a certain group copying their work and re-releasing under a different name? That is nothing to do with the actual kodi devs and they won't thank you for comparing them to third party non endorsed addons nor will they support them.
I posted the original thread here as I found it quite funny only a week before I had PM'd the admins there after a little disagreement between us that I'd give that forum a month at best and that Sparky had been quite clever in using that crap hole to springboard his own blog site (I won't advertise an equally crap site by mentioning it's name!!) with all the constant blatant free advertising by the naive/stupid call them what you will mods and admin at said closed site and oh look it only went and happened lol! Ah well s##t happens eh!

Reactions: mrorange2015

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Sorry I really don't know what link your referring to regarding kodi devs were shutting down? Take YouTube with a pinch of salt if i was you, most know nothing truthful and only guess at best! I think your getting mixed up with when a few third party add-on devs blocked their addons due to a certain group copying their work and re-releasing under a different name? That is nothing to do with the actual kodi devs and they won't thank you for comparing them to third party non endorsed addons nor will they support them.
I posted the original thread here as I found it quite funny only a week before I had PM'd the admins there after a little disagreement between us that I'd give that forum a month at best and that Sparky had been quite clever in using that crap hole to springboard his own blog site (I won't advertise an equally crap site by mentioning it's name!!) with all the constant blatant free advertising by the naive/stupid call them what you will mods and admin at said closed site and oh look it only went and happened lol! Ah well s##t happens eh!

Hi Reaper,
ÓH...Well thank you for clearing that up and disclosing that. I hope the Admins can come to an agreement regarding the free advertising and springboard upgrade. And for the sake of not being mixed up, I hope the springboard, advertising disagreement is not going to result in the shutdown Droidforums.
Droid Forums community taught me how to maintain my XBMC, something those bastard resellers in NYC didn't that include in the box.
It would be sad to see this site go, because i'd be lost without it, and the people like you who maintain it, user sharing solutions makes Droid Forum informative, excellent for XBMC users.
I hope nothing gets shutdown.
Gee...I read about kodi developers receiving hate mail and receiving a bad rep because youTube resellers, therefore they were shutdown the site....? And I guess correlated that to 1Channel Leo DeCaprio, and thought kodi was gone....?
Sad to say I'm lost without XBMC & Droid Forum.
As Kal Penn said in Harold & Kumar goes to Guantanamo Bay, "Get an invention called TIVO! Freedom means nothing if you're a slave to regular programming"...
Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
@mrorange2015 not sure if this can help you in any way but I have the 1channel working flawlessly in my build. The domain is set to :- www.primewire.ag/ enable custom domain and the custom domain is :- http://www.primeware.racing. When the option 'choose your stream' I use 'thevideo.me and vidup.me' links and they work everytime. Never had any problems with this addon, just maybe a custom domain url change once in a while.

craigjm33

Jun 1, 2015
Do you have the web url link, i'd like to read more about that.
I hope it doesn't come to an end! Primewire 1Channel the most entertaining for me on XBMC/Kodi. It has all my 928 favorite tv shows saved.

There are a few, the one above works. Ideally you should open a twitter account, that is where most of the up to date info is. Thngs change so quickly, add ons come and go, devs start up/give up. We all need to keep up to date to get the best use out of our boxes.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Hi Reaper,
ÓH...Well thank you for clearing that up and disclosing that. I hope the Admins can come to an agreement regarding the free advertising and springboard upgrade. And for the sake of not being mixed up, I hope the springboard, advertising disagreement is not going to result in the shutdown Droidforums.
(cut down for brevity)

Just for some clarity/reassurance, the situation being referred to above isn't involving this DroidBOX forum at all, totally unrelated. Different people and website.