pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
Hope someone can help when watching a film if you stop it on my last android box it asked if you wanted it to start at stopped time?. New Droid box does not give me this option can a setting be changed.

Thanks in advance

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
When you are in Genesis press the menu on the remote, then press add-in setting. Now go to playback and near the bottom (scroll down) it should say Resume playback make sure its highlighted.
See if this helps.

Dave

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
Also Voices seem to be out of sink what audio setting is best to have the box on
Thanks Paul

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Ok, you can try going to system, video and the Acceleration and make sure you highlight all there.
If that doesn't work you can aways start a program, let it start and then press ok on the remote. You should get the bottom sub menu up, now go to the movie reel and press on it. There should be adjustment here for audio sync, just move it to where its in sync.
You can save this at the bottom, but this is then for all videos so if you have the problems on all then save.

Mat

Jul 15, 2014
Hey, I had this problem and have not found a fix within the box, I plugged the jacks (but just the two for sound not video) into my dvd surround sound and it works, oh and turn sound down on telly

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
When you are in Genesis press the menu on the remote, then press add-in setting. Now go to playback and near the bottom (scroll down) it should say Resume playback make sure its highlighted.
See if this helps.

Dave[/QUOTE

Thanks Dave I have changed this setting so fingers crossed this fixes my problem

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
Ok, you can try going to system, video and the Acceleration and make sure you highlight all there.
If that doesn't work you can aways start a program, let it start and then press ok on the remote. You should get the bottom sub menu up, now go to the movie reel and press on it. There should be adjustment here for audio sync, just move it to where its in sync.
You can save this at the bottom, but this is then for all videos so if you have the problems on all then save.
Dave on main home page in settings-Advanced should Digital audio auto-detection be off and digital audio output set to HDMI passthrough.

Thanks again

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
I have the digital audio off, but the other on passthrough..
Also set this in Kodi to in system, then system and Audio.
If you have a amp set it to 2.o as the amp will convert it to 5.1...

Good luck