Darrenj4468

Dec 14, 2014
Everytime I click xbmc on my new x7 ultimate it goes to the kodi 14.2 load screen then goes back to the main menu, if I press it several times it will load and work eventually, any ideas??

D clements

Jan 25, 2015
Everytime I click xbmc on my new x7 ultimate it goes to the kodi 14.2 load screen then goes back to the main menu, if I press it several times it will load and work eventually, any ideas??
Same problem here updated to Kodi and then lost keyboard.. updated my android download and now it's in a more basic screen no spiderman background d etc and clicking genesis I now have a blank screen in fact clicking anything leads to a black screen uber frustrated and won't sleep unless it's fixed

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, try going out of Kodi and go to settings then more setting, storage and go to cache and clear it. Ater this give it ago see if it helps, if not i would then go settings then more setting, Apps then scroll down to kodi(xbmc) and this time clear data and the wait for it to get to zero and then re-run the 1st confluence skin and see if this helps.
As for skins you can always go to system, Appearence and then on your right hand side you can add or change them.
Hope this helps you out.
Dave

Reactions: Sal

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
After the wizard has finished its important you click yes on the last message and then unplug the power from the back. This helps install Kodi, then when you next go into Kodi wait around 10 to 15mins for add-ons to update...

Reactions: Sal

D clements

Jan 25, 2015
Thanks for the advice I got so frustrated I factory reset and related downloaded latest kodi and followed you tube instruction put fusion on ... seems to be OK now tho I prefer ed the old xbmc backgrounds

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If shortcuts from XBMC/Kodi's homescreen don't work, head to Video Add-ons (Confluence) or Media Portal (Modded/Confluence Customizable Mod) then click on Genesis etc.