David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Yes it does do that every now and then. But keep trying or just go through all the pages. If I remember under the Phoenix repo Demon88 had a fitness part and its been gone since the last update may be they are just updating it. (Check twiter for updates) Fingers crossed. Sorry if I couldn't help but I will keep an eye out for it for you..

Reactions: ChrisM

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hi again, just been on NaviX and its been updated,(4.0) and the search is working now. So I put in insanity and its on there, you might have to click on the link a few times for it to work..hope this helps you.

Jackie

Feb 1, 2015
Hi I have the t8 model, I am not a technophobe so please very basic. But how do I get the insanity/workout addons on this model. Thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hi I don't own this box, but if you go to NaviX in your program's menu, click on it wait, then click search type in what you want and wait. That should work, if a link does not work the 1st time click on it again. Sometime they don't work so go to the next. As above go to Video and go to Phoenix and you may find other workouts in the one I listed above. Hope this helps you, NaviX is a good source to look for things like movies, workouts, tv program and much more...

Reactions: Sal and ChrisM

tiffriff78

Aug 13, 2016
Hi

Does anyone know where i can find the Insanity workout please.

Thanks
Phoenix has insanity videos to look up but there are lots of other workout videos
Community center has adult xxx under ladies room there are 50+ workouts from beginners to experts
Hiphop tour has tons of workout vids under keep fit