kawasakiinit

Apr 18, 2016
HI

I have been looking at getting a vpn ,i looked at review sites and total vpn is coming up consistently on top .has anybody any experience with this provider ? they are offering 24 months for £1 a month . seems good to me ..

any thoughts please

kawasakiinit

Apr 18, 2016
cheers for that . i have actually subscribed to total vpn now but am having trouble using kodi 16.1 on the vpn everything else is fine surfing etc any ideas please ?

ps this is on my windows pc as i havent got the droid box in the post yet .

kawasakiinit

Apr 18, 2016
thanks david i'll take a look ,if i cant sort this im gonna get a refund and go with ipvanish like i should have first durrrrrrr

kawasakiinit

Apr 18, 2016
good vid but nothing about kodi but i dont see why it wont work all the same . this is gonna send me to the grave its driving me mad. and yes i'll have a look a you tube cheers bud

kawasakiinit

Apr 18, 2016
kodi 16 works great until i run it through the vpn for some reason .. normal web surfing etc works fine with vpn just kodi 1channel especially

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
These proxy web addresses can be very frustrating. We find that one works for one person, but someone else using the same address gets a failure. There may be additional ISP restrictions or limits on the numbers of users who can use one of the proxies or even some filtering at the host end. For now I have given up on 1channel and use one of the many other alternatives.