palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
hxxp://minihosts.org
replace xx with tt
I use these guys good value and great customer service

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
the vader apk doesnt work i emailed mr boom media and he rekons my droidbox t8pluss is incompatible with vader apk???
I can load the vader apk but when i go into tv guide all the chanels dont work and it says bad server???????????
Also there doesnt seem to be a way of adding multi catergories to tv guide for example on the kodi version i can add uk usa prem movies ext..
Does this happen to anyone else?????????????

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
What you were told about the incompatibility of your droidbox is nonsense, just an easy kop-out reply when something stops or doesnt work. Basically the apk is the problem

Reactions: palpatine

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Their Twitter account says they currently have server problems (affected the Liverpool vs Spurs game for example)

hxxps://mobile.twitter.com/vadersiptv/status/959869051026792448. (replace xx with tt)

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
it was jay from boom media who says that the vader apk is only designed for android tv not mobile android????

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Try this to see if it works for you, In the Vaders apk go into settings and turn off ( Use All Available Sources ) then try to play a channel.

Alex Kondi

Aug 19, 2017
What you were told about the incompatibility of your droidbox is nonsense, just an easy kop-out reply when something stops or doesnt work. Basically the apk is the problem
Interesting. I was told the same when I complained about movies freezing with my Droidbox TS8 plus. In effect, I was adviced to buy a new Droidbox.

Alex Kondi

Aug 19, 2017
the vader apk doesnt work i emailed mr boom media and he rekons my droidbox t8pluss is incompatible with vader apk???
I can load the vader apk but when i go into tv guide all the chanels dont work and it says bad server???????????
Also there doesnt seem to be a way of adding multi catergories to tv guide for example on the kodi version i can add uk usa prem movies ext..
Does this happen to anyone else?????????????
I has not worked for me.

I have to say, the service is good and I hope they continue and make it better. However, a friend uses minihost and all he has said is very good things.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
For paid iptv users, why don't you get an m3u and epg list from your provider and just use perfect player. Its just an apk from the playstore, here is how to setup:- h**ps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpvmU6u8kk (change ** to tt)

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
@sean99 yeah I use perfect player and it is good however
The listings always go blank every couple of hours and even if you press update buton you still have blank listings
Aparently Kodi isnt that compatable anymore with Vader theres always issues
You cant acesss VOD using perfect player!Actualy im lying you can but its a alphabetical mess

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
boom media and mini hosts confirmed that droidbox uses a mobile android device and not smart tv which the vader apk is designed for

Alex Kondi

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone notice Vader going on Saturdays of late. Went down last Saturday and today. I am getting fed up and considering alternatives.

Alex Kondi

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone noticed Vader going off and not streaming on Saturdays of late. Went down last Saturday and yesterday. I am getting fed up and considering alternatives.

Does anyone know of alternatives?

Please help.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Been using iphoenix iptv for a few months now (cheap as chips #£60 a yr)and has been spot on, its run by decent devs 2 and well priced with no vpn needed, hit em up on twitter for more info

Last edited:
Reactions: palpatine

Milamber

Aug 14, 2015
I have seen a small number of suppliers suggesting that no VPN is needed. Would like to know how personal privacy implemented? Any clues?

Regards.