palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys Ive had Vader streams for a month now and all I can say its worth the £12 pound a month
All the sports work and very litle channels go down. You have a vast amount of channels including usa Canada asian ect!
I have mine in the root of android by using perfect player so i dont even have to go through Kodi
Vader have installed a new addon which is a TV guide thats on its own but its only Beta at the moment and has a few teething problems such as paraisng on 0% for like forever!!! What is Paraising anyways lol!
You can use its own in house tv guide thats on the options in the main vader addon which runs fine
Theres also tons of movies and tv shows for you to watch at the tip of youre finger tips
Anyways just a quick review
Feel free to ask me questions

Reactions: sblabs

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
what you think of the new tv guide??
Do u know wot I meen by the parising 0% thing

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
what you think of the new tv guide??
Do u know wot I meen by the parising 0% thing

yeah the parsing .Xml for the beta tv guid that's taking a bit of time, a good tip open the addon go too tools delete all guides and vod i think its called and re open kodi that can clear up parsing xml i guess the devs will fix that in time.

Reactions: palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
done it works so far
Can I ask how did you pay??
with youre debit card/paypal or bitcoin????

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
yeh you say that but if they were to get raided they would have our details wouldnt they??