Oder4u

Aug 19, 2019
I'm really new to Android Boxes. So I apologize if this is really stupid.

I just bought a T95Z Plus. I have a friend who has a different android box. He sent me a link for Cinema HD 2. I downloaded it fine but when I try to run it, it asks me to install a New Version. So I hit install. Everything seems to be going good and then a message pops up saying " App Not Installed. The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name. "

Any ideas how to make this new version download?

Thank you very much for any help.
The Severely Chalanged

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
My initial solution would be to uninstall the current version and then try a fresh reinstall of the new one.
Obviously you would have to find a source for the app. Given the likely content it is unlikely to be in the Google Play Store although you may be lucky.
If the updated raw apk file has actually downloaded to your box (check the downloads folder using a file explorer) it may be possible to install it from there by clicking on it (again after uninstalling the original).

JJwest

May 14, 2020
I'm really new to Android Boxes. So I apologize if this is really stupid.

I just bought a T95Z Plus. I have a friend who has a different android box. He sent me a link for Cinema HD 2. I downloaded it fine but when I try to run it, it asks me to install a New Version. So I hit install. Everything seems to be going good and then a message pops up saying " App Not Installed. The package conflicts with an existing package by the same name. "

Any ideas how to make this new version download?

Thank you very much for any help.
The Severely Chalanged

JJwest

May 14, 2020
I have 4 T95Z plus boxes. I would go into APPS, click on CINEMA and uninstall. Then do a fresh install of the cinema.apk. You probably fixed this a long time ago but if not try what I suggested if it is not working properly.

admin

Staff member
Jul 14, 2014
United Kingdom
droix.co.uk
  1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap the desired application in the default list or tap Menu icon > Show system apps to display preinstalled apps.
  4. Tap Uninstall.
  5. Tap Uninstall again to confirm.
And then try installing again

Reactions: DeliaMorton