cbz76

Nov 2, 2018
Hi,

T95Z newbie here :) I've had my T95Z 3gb/32gb for a few weeks now, and on first few boots, few apps installed and no problems, very pleased. However, on the last few boots, the box just displays the T95Z plus screen and does not boot to main menu. I've given the box a few minutes in case of taking longer to boot due to updates etc, but it hasn't got past this screen.
I'll try and have another go this weekend but wondered if anyone had any tips or could advise if this is normal or what may cause this?

Thanks

Carl

urie

Dec 27, 2017
I have had this before it was due to insufficient power,
I had used power supply from MXQ box by mistake and the other time I tried 2.1 mm extension power supply lead this lead to slight power drop.

Do you have another power supply you can try.

cbz76

Nov 2, 2018
Hi

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. The power supply is the power supply that came with the droidbox brand new, so I think I'll try Dave Cs suggestion first and try the factory reset. I've only added a few apps from new and on each boot i just get the T95Z loading screen. I'll follow the guide and l'll email support if there is still an issue.

Thanks & Regards

Carl

cbz76

Nov 2, 2018
Hi All,

Just a follow up in case it helps others..... My droidbox is booting ok now. The box booted after I had uninstalled NFL Gamepass, and re-installed, so this app must have caused the issue.

Thanks for the help

Carl

Adz1998

Jun 29, 2023
Hi I have had the problem with t95z plus android box it's stays on the boot screen and doesn't move I have tried the hard reset button and different power cable and still nothing I have tried to update software with USB to USB wasn't able to do it please if someone can help be much appreciated thank you in advance

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi I have had the problem with t95z plus android box it's stays on the boot screen and doesn't move I have tried the hard reset button and different power cable and still nothing I have tried to update software with USB to USB wasn't able to do it please if someone can help be much appreciated thank you in advance
Hi Adz1988,
Are you able to get to the recovery menu? To do so, see this guide and scroll down to the specific instruction for the T95Z: Accessing Your DroiX®'s Recovery Menu - https://droix.co.uk/knowledge-base/article/accessing-your-droixs-recovery-menu/

Adz1998

Jun 29, 2023
Hi Adz1988,
Are you able to get to the recovery menu? To do so, see this guide and scroll down to the specific instruction for the T95Z: Accessing Your DroiX®'s Recovery Menu - https://droix.co.uk/knowledge-base/article/accessing-your-droixs-recovery-menu/
Hi Adz1988,
Hi Adz1988,
Are you able to

Hi Adz1988,
Hi thank you for reply and no I'm not able to pass the reboot screen I try the reset button and put the power cable in but it don't switch on when I do it I only had the box for round 3 months thank you in advance

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi thank you for reply and no I'm not able to pass the reboot screen I try the reset button and put the power cable in but it don't switch on when I do it I only had the box for round 3 months thank you in advance
If only 3 months old then you should still have warranty. Contact support with your order number and outline of the issue. If purchased from Droix, the support email is [email protected]