Angie01773

Mar 19, 2015
i love my Droid box and have after managing to set it up I have been happily watching films for nearly a year. Today when I turned it on!!! The skin has changed and I just have the basic blue bubble background and 5 titles (pictures,videos,music,programes and systems)
Can anyone help me to get this back to normal? And why would this have changed?
Thanks in advance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Wait...it may be that your skin has changed to the default kodi confluence skin for reasons unknown.

Before rerunning the wookie just check a few things.

Look under the video - addons menu bar. If your addons are there you can revert to a previous skin.
System - settings - appearance - skins. Select an alternative from the list - maybe aeon nox or whatever it was before.

If the addons are not there take qasir's advice.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Also possible storage space is very low, have seen that corrupt files and default skin load that way.
Can you click the one or two cogs icon on your launcher's homescreen, then go to the "OTHER" tab and click the MORE SETTINGS button. Now click on the STORAGE entry and let us know the free (available) space shown.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
i love my Droid box and have after managing to set it up I have been happily watching films for nearly a year. Today when I turned it on!!! The skin has changed and I just have the basic blue bubble background and 5 titles (pictures,videos,music,programes and systems)
Can anyone help me to get this back to normal? And why would this have changed?
Thanks in advance
Hi

Nothing to be worry about.It just skin that broke and went to basic one(confluence)

Whole add on selection should be located under videos>add ons and music>add ons

If that is not the case, you can watch this video on how to re install wizard for the Kodi(XBMC) on your box

Regards

Angie01773

Mar 19, 2015
Thanks guys for taking the time to help me I checked and yes the add ins were there, I did go and try another skin but didn't like it. So I have no idea how I did it but I have now installed the Wookie wizard ( after clearing all previous settings first) have to say I really like it and I have got my best of British back (which dropped off) so if I have made a mega mistake, I hope you will all be as helpful again.
Many thanks :):)