sut

Aug 9, 2017
hi guys,

i would like some help please,

my old man brought me a superbox for watching tv. the issue is its missing some channels i want to watch but i am unsure how to add the new channels and i am unsure where to look to find out as i am unable to find anything out about the box as it just says superbox in big red letters on top.

can you tell me how i find out about the box as all i know at the minute is when booting up it come up with the logo MBOX.

or are these boxes more or less all the same and adding the missing channels the same for all of the,.

thanks for any help
anthony

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It sounds like you have an android box, possibly similar to those supplied by Droidbox (this is their user forum).

Generally the box will run android apps - like bbc iplayer, itv hub, google, facebook etc available from google play store. Plus other movie and tv apps available from other web sites (e.g. uktvnow, mobdro, showbox etc)

You box probably has kodi preinstalled - if not you can get that from google play store if your android version is 5 or higher.
If it isnt try the kodi lookalike cemc from google play store.
With kodi you can load tv and movie ADDONS. See the koditips website for good instructions on how to load these.

Although we are primarily Droidbox users here you can get good advice here and people are always willing to help. Let us know how you get on.