Henrryparth

Dec 18, 2018
It started happening a couple days ago. Every stream I enter, it'll freeze instantly when I join and then start playing about 5 seconds later and then will freeze randomly throughout the stream again. The circle that usually signifies buffering never appears, the picture of the stream just freezes completely, audio stops as well, is this a Twitch thing recently or a problem on my end ?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Does the Twitch stream freeze permanently or resume after a short period of time. It may be occasional pauses in the persons you are watching stream which I see when watching Twitch myself on PC. If it appears random then that would be my guess. What I usually suggest is open YouTube app, search for "one hour video" and play any of the results. See if there are any buffering, freezing etc. If you are getting it with YouTube then it may be interference or your download speed.

Henrryparth

Dec 18, 2018
Does the Twitch stream freeze permanently or resume after a short period of time. It may be occasional pauses in the persons you are watching Movies series world stream which I see when watching Twitch myself on PC. If it appears random then that would be my guess. What I usually suggest is open YouTube app, search for "one hour video" and play any of the results. See if there are any buffering, freezing etc. If you are getting it with YouTube then it may be interference or your download speed.
Thank you so much