Tommaso

Nov 14, 2014
How do I get live sports to work on sports devil xbmc? It downloads the links but non of them play....they al say stream not available.

Paul B

Jul 15, 2014
What are you trying to watch? If you are trying to watch wiziwig then nothing has actually started yet football wise (until 15.00 GMT). If you click on anything here then it will say No Stream Available. Try LSHunter and see if anything comes up there as it is working fine here.

Reactions: ChrisM

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Let us know how it went, and try to include specific examples of what you're clicking on, if problems remain. For example> XBMC>Videos>Add-ons>SportsDevil>Live Sports>Example section>Example name>Example stream.

Tommaso

Nov 14, 2014
From what I remember it's the flash streams and there were quite a few of them! What would be the difference between flash and p2p? I've heard about this p2p often in forums...what is it?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The P2P streams tend to be much higher quality. You'll need to run the Ace Streams Engine application before you start XBMC for these sort of links to work. Check the list of all installed Android applications and click on the app first. If you can't see it, try looking for Torrent Stream Controller. The one downside is that you need other people viewing the same event for it to work.
Flash - most often lower quality, doesn't matter who else watches it at the same time normally
P2P/Torrent/SopCast - normally three to ten times higher quality, but it relies on other people sharing the data they've downloaded with you. Extreme example - England vs Germany World Cup Football Final=absolutely fine. Venezuala vs Outer Mongolia underwater basket weaving semi-final - not enough viewers to keep the video stream alive.