Arwyn

Apr 14, 2020
I wish I could understand this...

Before I begin. I have a VPN and real debrid.
When I choose Less popular movies. For example "run for your wife" with Danny Dyer. I'm seeing 52 sources found (during the scraping process) but after the search is finished, I get "no available sources found"

How is that possible? All 52 were RD.
They shouldn't be blocked because I'm on a VPN (Nord VPN btw) .

The add-on I use is powered by ak4 scrapers.
Not sure what that is or if there's better.

Please let me know the install URL for additional scrapers. Or any other information on this problem would be appreciated.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The sources may have been indexed at some point and then returned by the search engine/scrapers. But since the indexing it is possible that the sources have been taken down or removed from the host servers. Make sure you have auto updates set on kodi (or force an update under settings - addons) so you have the latest scrapers. Addons usually come with whatever scrapers are need you usually dont need to download anything else
You might also check settings on each addon to ensure they are linked to your real debrid account.

Reactions: Arwyn

Arwyn

Apr 14, 2020
Follow the steps here to get your scrapers working:- https://bit.ly/3paN7Tt
Thanks for your post. Bookmarked.

I have additional questions though.
Because most videos I try to run are showing far more sources than I eventually see which I can actually select.
Sometimes I actually get zero sources when according to the scraping information there should have been dozens.

On one isolated incident which I've never been able to replicate. Seren asked if I wanted to search (WITHOUT) filters. I selected yes and suddenly the video played.
So my question. Why can't seren ask me every time if I want to search without filters.
And what filters is it talking about anyway? Because the video got a source and ran absolutely fine when it asked me to search without any.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks for your post. Bookmarked.

I have additional questions though.
Because most videos I try to run are showing far more sources than I eventually see which I can actually select.
Sometimes I actually get zero sources when according to the scraping information there should have been dozens.

On one isolated incident which I've never been able to replicate. Seren asked if I wanted to search (WITHOUT) filters. I selected yes and suddenly the video played.
So my question. Why can't seren ask me every time if I want to search without filters.
And what filters is it talking about anyway? Because the video got a source and ran absolutely fine when it asked me to search without any.
I dont use torrents in seren, only stream from hosters for security reasons. The 'search without filters' prompt you mention is always present when using hosters only and torrents are disabled from the tools section and also in resolveurl settings. You get more links when using torrents than you do hosters but are wide open to any malicious virus /attacks (if not using a vpn that is, I know vpns are a must with streaming anyway but I cannot constantly use1 hence using hosters only in seren) the 'search without filters' will override any input/ toggles enabled/ disabled from tools/ open settings menu/ sort & filter section within the addon.

Reactions: admin