Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ive been hearing all things great regarding this addon with RD integration and fast speeds. Has anyone yet installed it??? Im wondering how large the install is and if it has any install bloatware etc?
Im keen to use but Ive now stripped my system back to two addons.
Any information would be appreciated.
Dave

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Yes mate it's. Brilliant. Can't use at min as my box has had a turn for the worst. If your real debrid user get seren it's the best add on I've seen. Also a pirates life add on is good

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks Ian. I am a RD user. Have been for the last few years. Thats great news, Ill install and give it a go.
Cheers mate for the heads up.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Make sure you follow instructions carefully you have to go into seren to adjust a setting or two if I rember rightly mate.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Been using this a few weeks now and a brand new torrent based addon from nixgates, built from the ground up (no forking here) its still in beta so you will encounter a few bugs. I firstly started following its progress on reddit with install guides with not very good results.but this most recent setup guide seems the best :- h**ps://koditips.com/seren-kodi-addon/ Now good results once set up correctly. Highly recommend! Also would use a vpn whilst is torrent based.

Last edited:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
sean99 - brilliant mate thank you. I have been waiting for all the bugs to be cleared. Ill install over the weekend. Ill use it with RD and also always behind a VPN. Thanks for the link mate.
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Only have this running on krypton and leia on android, I go to stream a movie on LibreElec and it freezes the system or reboots. Not looking that far into it yet as L E leia was just released and will leave until any future updates.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
OK Thanks. Ill give it a full try on Librelec. Ill get back to you.
Cheers mate
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
OK Thanks. Ill give it a full try on Librelec. Ill get back to you.
Cheers mate
Dave
lambdascrapers module gets uninstalled when seren is setup, so not sure if both it and ex redux can co-exist together on same setup.
Edit: It doesnt after all, I didnt d/l the module in 1st place:)

Last edited:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi, thank for the info. Does this mean both will co exist and run OK? with both using Lambda Scrapers? just really need to know as my Redux is running sweet and Im not wanting to ruin it.
Thanks again mate, I appreciate it.
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Seren only uses civscrapers and a4kscrapers, no lambdascrapers. As its still in beta I would just stick with redux for now mate.