Townes

Jul 5, 2015
Could someone please help? I cannot play any material on icefilms. Was working fine till yesterday. When I attempt to select tv or films a message appears which says script failure.
Not very technical but if someone could explain how to fix this in layman's terms I'd be most grateful. Thanks guys.

Townes

Jul 5, 2015
Dave,
Tried exactly as you advised but no change, still seeing script failure message.

Townes

Jul 5, 2015
Yes I did select ok. How do I uninstall and reinstall that specific app?

Townes

Jul 5, 2015
Guys thanks for replies. Very much appreciated but ive tried all of the above and problem still persists. Thought I'd uninstall and reinstall but droidbox market wont open for me!!!!!! aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
If you have the "Super Repo" add-on repository then you can find the "Icefilms" add on in there.
open Kodi, goto settings-get addons-install from repository- scroll through list to find "SuperRepo"-
open it-scroll down and find "Icefilms"- enable the add-on- ( a message should appear saying addon enabled)-
go back to video add-ons and see if "icefilms" is there- right click on the addon- from menu click on the top one-
click on configure- clickon the line that says enable custom url then add http://ipv6.icefilms.info -
Return home and try the add-on and see if i works now.

If you don't have the SuperRepo repository you will need to add that first then follow the above.

To do that goto settings- file manager-add source- type in this url http://srp.nu -give it a name "Super Repo"
click done.- goto get addons- install from zip- select Super Repo - select the repo from the list of versions now showing-
( just choose the version of kodi you are using gotham/helix/isengard) select repositories- then click on SuperRepo -
then click o the .zip file. you should then get a message saying Super Repo reository installed. en follow the first set of instructions
to find the "IceFilms" add-on.

Hopefully I got thing in the right order and didn't miss out any steps.

Chris..

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
You don't get it from there ( driodbox market)....like Chris_kn said ......try adding it from there or just go to system, then add-ons, then get add-ons and then scroll down to Eldorados XBMC addons and add it here. Good luck and love Blondie parallel lines....great album...