csc316

Jan 23, 2019
My e-mails to you through Newegg marketplace are going unanswered. Please contact me regarding the status of the return and FULL refund for the misadvertised item I purchased on Newegg from you, order #298065844. I would like to leave positive feedback, but your lack of customer service and now going on three weeks for a simple refund is making that very difficult. Thank you.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As this is a user forum, why don't you contact Droidbox direct via the contact us tag at the foot of the forum.
Which Droidbox product do you have?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
We have replied to all your emails up until the one you sent last night which due to time zone differences we replied to this morning. Please check your emails as you have already been fully refunded and we included screenshots showing this. We can't post them here as it contains personal data.

csc316

Jan 23, 2019
As of 10 seconds ago, I have received no reply to my last e-mail, nor a full refund. You have indicated a partial refund through Newegg, but even that has not been posted to my Paypal account after three days. Are you sure you've got the right customer?

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you haven't already, try sending an email directly to [email protected] . If you don't get a reply, it might be worth checking your spam/junk folder. If nothing is there, perhaps try sending from a different email account.

I don't work for them any more, but I can say with confidence that they wouldn't deliberately ignore a customer, the block in communications might be something solved via a different email account.

edit: Sorry, I've only just noticed how long ago you posted, I hope this has been sorted already.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
The customer was refunded when we replied. We even included screenshots of the payment showing as refunded on Newegg, My guess is Newegg refund the customer to original payment and it can take a few days for the bank to process it.

Reactions: ChrisM