alang

Oct 1, 2014
Hi,
I purchased a droidbox Q7 last year from yourselves:

I am recently having a lot of problems with the Box,
Firstly: I keep getting "kicked out " of XBMC upon logging in, it just takes me back to the main screen.
Secondly: the Box won't install apps, it downloads them and then says installing, but it just "hangs" on installing and nothing ever happens
Thirdly, I have tried the Factory Reset for the Q7, however, I don't get the screen that i should be getting, all I get is 4 "penguins" then the droidbot saying "installing system update" then it goes back to how the system was, with no factory reset!
Fourthly , the Time is always incorrect, no matter if I reset it, this has been like this since I got it.
Fifth: The Wifi has never worked since I got it, I can only use it if it is connected directly with an Ethernet cable !
All or most of this has just started happening within the last few days, especially since the new wizard upload, it's just not working as it should be, as the box is only about 6 or 7 months old, please can you advise a solution as the box is just not working up to scratch.
Any ideas????Thanks.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Normally when you factory reset you should get the android guy installing this can take sometime and looks like its froze. You can try doing live chat in the morning if you can so we can get down and fix this for you. Live chat is on the main site, the link is on the front page of this forum. Then click the message box in the bottom corner...hope you get sorted.

alang

Oct 1, 2014
Thanks for the reply, I managed to Livechat with Chris ( who was most helpful) when I got Home from Work, it seems like I need to send my box back for a firmware flash.