Peppone

Apr 9, 2019
Hello!
I have a problem with my box, someone found a way to connect a PS4 controller via Bluetooth?

I'm going crazy with that, the box recognises the controller but it's holding on the message "pairing" until the controller itself is turning off automatically.

Any suggestion for a compatible bluetooth gamepad that is working without problems?

Thank you all for your attention!

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
I have not tried with a PS4 controller, but I checked online and you need to hold Share and PS button until the lights flash white. Then on your device, search for Bluetooth devices and "Wireless Controller" should appear, choose that and it should pair.

If that doesn't work, I can recommend https://droidbox.co.uk/ipega-9076-wireless-gamepad-pc-xbox-ps3-android-vr.html it has both bluetooth and a USB dongle for connection. The USB dongle connection is actually better performance than bluetooth, so this is why it would be my choice.

Peppone

Apr 9, 2019
Hi Dave, thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I know the procedure on the gamepad but is not working.
I've also tried to connect a PS3 compatible wired gamepad but seems like the TV Box doesn't recognise it when I plug in the USB.
I think I will buy the gamepad that you suggested.

I have another question: Anyone has had problems with RetroArch like the non-possibility to control anything inside the main menu?
Thanks!