DanB19860429

May 2, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone direct me how to download and install Tony Hawk's pro skater onto the RG350 please? I have never downloaded a Rom or similar to I'm a beginner to this. Any help is much appreciared.

Thanks

DanB19860429

May 2, 2020
Thanks. I have downloaded the ROM. I have a mac and it does not recognise the RG350 and does not have a card slot. To get the game I have downloaded, do I need a card reader for my mac and then put the card back into the RG350 once it is transferred from my mac to the card? Do I need any other drivers for my mac?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
I do not own or use MAC but it should simply be a case of using a card read and copy over the files to the SD card. Be sure to put them in the correct folder so they are easy to find, i.e. PS1 goes into ROMS/PS .

DanB19860429

May 2, 2020
HI Dave, that worked fine and I played it on the console. Thanks

One question though, how do I close the games I am in and return to the main menu of the RG350. I press reset but have noticed that for some games such as Super Mario 3, the saved game data is no longer there?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
You need to close down the emulator correctly otherwise save files may not close. For most emulators you can press SELECT+START to bring up the menu and choose Exit from there. On some emulators it may be a tap of the reset or power button.

Also, for games that do not have built in saves you can use save states. We just added an overview of how to use them at https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/save-states-explained/.

Reactions: ChrisM