STLegend

Jun 12, 2020
Hi, will you be stocking the new metal Pocket Go? If so, when do you expect to have it and at what price?

admin

Staff member
Jul 14, 2014
United Kingdom
droix.co.uk
Hi there, we are not planning to stock the metal Pocket Go, why wouldn't you consider the RG350M , because as you may know Pocket Go V2.1 is using the RG350 firmware, so I assume same will apply for Metal Pocket Go.

STLegend

Jun 12, 2020
Are you planning to stock the RG280M? What other handhelds are you maybe looking in to for potentially selling in the future?

gareth.uk

Jul 28, 2020
I'd also like to know about the RG280M. The plain aluminium one, please. Happy to subscribe to the newsletter but would kinda like to know sooner if possible as I'm a gnat's cock away from ordering one from elsewhere if you guys have no plans - but would rather shop here if possible.

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
I'd also like to know about the RG280M. The plain aluminium one, please. Happy to subscribe to the newsletter but would kinda like to know sooner if possible as I'm a gnat's cock away from ordering one from elsewhere if you guys have no plans - but would rather shop here if possible.
Unfortunately, as for now, there are no updates on RG280M. I would recommend to checkout RG350P in the new release.

gareth.uk

Jul 28, 2020
Nah, I already have the 350M so am not interested in the cheaper P. I was interested in the 280M though simply as it's a different machine. No worries, I'll order from the other place now.

Cheers.

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
Nah, I already have the 350M so am not interested in the cheaper P. I was interested in the 280M though simply as it's a different machine. No worries, I'll order from the other place now.

Cheers.
Please sign up to email newsletter at our website for getting all new release information.