Pistola21

Dec 11, 2016
This works!

Tried every other solution I found online. Nothing made Kodi Plexus find AceStream and/or SopCast even though they are installed and running independently on my Windows 10 PC. Only came across this post via another forum (http://noobsandnerds.com/support/archive/index.php?thread-17271.html) but all links there were dead. So I googled "program.plexus.fix.zip" and this forum page was the only result.

I downloaded the zip file and installed from "System > Settings > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > download location > program.plexus.fix.zip

After that I run Plexus and the fix ran by itself and AceStream and SopCast are both working perfectly. Thanks for that sean99.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Would be good to be able to get Acestreams to run on Openelec/ LibreElec but at the moment not sure this is an option;)

KBL007

Apr 8, 2017
Thanks. Was worth joining up just for this. All other sources for the file were no good.

mikk

Jun 2, 2017
Would be good to be able to get Acestreams to run on Openelec/ LibreElec but at the moment not sure this is an option;)
I run it on openelec on a Rpi2 but to get it to start I have to use a particular addon to trigger it.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I run it on openelec on a Rpi2 but to get it to start I have to use a particular addon to trigger it.
Am intrigued! How did you get the acestream app into the linux os?