Nishe

Jul 19, 2015
Help

I have zero tv for a week now and no one seems to know how to help.

All I ever get is playback failed. No movies, no tv - nothing, zero, zip.

I don't know anything about this kind of stuff but my internet is good. I bought a new router thinking that might be the problem but no difference.

Can anyone suggest how to re-install Kodi or reset it or upgrade? I tried to read how to do it but I don't get any of it. I called a computer repair place and they think I'm downloading illegal stuff!

Nishe

Nishe

Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for the reply, I don't know anything about this stuff. I went into settings but I don't have a "more setting" option so how do I clear the data?

Then do I type the address above into the tv or from my computer? I know I don't know anything so go easy....

better yet, why can't I pay someone to come here and fix the whole darn thing. All I have access to is the channel menu (first level), I can't get into Genesis or 1channel or anything.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
I think the settings more settings is from the main 'Droidbox' homepage NOT inside Kodi/xmbc.

If you like watch this video first before you do anything

Chris..

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Here is what you can do:

Clear Data On XBMC/Kodi

Here is how to:

Go into Settings>Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen then into Videos> then into Videos Addons then run the DroidBox wizard and choose the first confluence pack.
OR
Settings> Other Settings>More Settings> Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen then into Videos> then into Videos Addons then run the DroidBox wizard and choose the first confluence pack.

It will start downloading then Once it completes it will give a message on the screen the remove/disconnect the power cord from your box, do that and start your device again.
Once the device starts back again go into XBMC then into Videos then into Video Addons and you will see all the addons there.
Scroll down to Genesis and try to play a movie or Tv show inside it and see how that works for you.

Nishe

Jul 19, 2015
Maybe I'm on the wrong site or something cause my menu doesn't look anything like the video. I think it's TVAddon's...

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Can you post an image (photo) of the interface on your box... Would help us in resolving your issue fast.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I tink Shah was asking you to take a photo of the menus you see on your screen.
If you see TV Addons, you're still in Kodi/XBMC. Close down the application, then click on the Two cogs from the homescreen, from here Other, then More Settings, as above, and continue with rest of instructions.