Nathan crooke

Jun 9, 2015
whilst watching movies or TV programmes on kodi ( live streams are fine) on my older 720p Samsung TV no matter which addon I use the picture is displayed to the right and half cut off , this is not on all streams but 90% off them. Ive changed the screen size and resolution on the t8 main menu and in kodi but still no change. Any one else has the same problem ? I've tried using my unit on a newer TV and it works fine ??

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to setting on android boot up menu, then Display and turn off HDMi auto detect and then click underneath and set to 720p see if this helps.
Also while watching some thing click ok on the remote, the bottom sub menu comes up click on the film reel icon and scroll down to the bottom and here you can calibrate the picture. After you've done this make sure you set it to default, you will have to change this every time you swop TVs.
Hope this helps you

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried turning off HDMI auto detect in android setting, then below select the picture setting to suit your tv.
Android setting is the 1st menu on boot up, then the two clogs.
Hope this helps

Dave

mark davies

Feb 21, 2016
hereford
my father in law has same problem on a m5,tried all settings,auto detect on and off and still no goo, feel responsible as i got him the box etc,he was a semi pro footballer back in the day and still lives for football but not much good when during a live stream you only see 2/3 of the pitch ,any help much appreciated