Douglas Balestrino

May 3, 2016
Hello - I was prompted by my T8 to update my version of Showbox, when I did the box tells me there is not enough memory available even though it is telling me that I have over 150mb available. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have already deleted several ad dons already.

Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try clearing kodi cache in apps.
If you have the ares wizard kodi addon, check out the maintenance section.
Also check if there any superfluous apk files in the download folder.
Any downloaded movies and pictures?
Move to usb and delete

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
150Mb available space on your device is definitely not enough.

I'm putting together a new post for the How To site, aimed at finding what needs to be deleted when low on space.
(spoiler: ES File Explorer, Tools menu, SD Card Analyst, Wait a long time, Scroll down to All Files and find where the biggest files or collections of files are residing).

Will leave this tab open and update with the post's address if the spoiler isn't enough.

[edit]
It will be up at https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/running-low-can-bring-you-down/ at some point this weekend.
In place now. No video, but the words and pictures should be enough if you use your DroidBOX at the time of reading.

Last edited:

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Hello - I was prompted by my T8 to update my version of Showbox, when I did the box tells me there is not enough memory available even though it is telling me that I have over 150mb available. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have already deleted several ad dons already.

Thanks
Hi, the T8was the first box that I bought and because of small memory I upgraded to theT8s plus which has more than enough memory space and you can connect a separate hard drive for even more memory if required. If you don't fancy an upgrade which wizard are you using can I surgest trying Wookie lite as this has all the addons you need and it doesn't use as much memory space but you will have to clear your cache and dada regulary

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
You must have an awful lot of junk on your box to have filled it up

You don't store media in the main memory do you?