peter dennett

Dec 13, 2014
Hi, over the last 6 months or so i have purchased 4 boxes (1 X Q7 & 3 X T8) from XBMCGADGETSHUB on ebay. I received an email eartlier this week with my wizard login details but with the other 3 boxes being for family members (xmas presents) they cannot use the update wizard. Can they simply use the details sent to me or will they need seperate login for each individual box?

I hope that makes sense?

cheers

Peter

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you use the boxes on the same network it's ok to use the same password and user. If you are use them at different address then you my need to get in touch. If you use our main site there's under >blogs how to< more info on this. Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for having four boxes too....Dave

azabhoy

Jan 14, 2015
If you use the boxes on the same network it's ok to use the same password and user. If you are use them at different address then you my need to get in touch. If you use our main site there's under >blogs how to< more info on this. Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for having four boxes too....Dave

Please help just reran the wizard but now my username/password not working. I have bought 4 boxes recently and the last 2 have there own passwords. The first two were the same password but used in different houses. This was ok'd by Droidbox sales team. Now i cannot run the wizard on my own box. Please help getting withdrawals.