Jim Peacock

Oct 14, 2014
I have managed to make ITV hub work as a stand alone app, still working to get it working in Wookie Wizard.
Programs play up to the first commercial break but after that the program keeps returning back to the start. Dragging the timeline bar over the commercial break does not resolve the problem.
The problem appears to indicate there is Adblock or similar on my T8s but I cannot locate any such app/software.
At the beginning of an ITV Hub program there are always at least two adverts. These play ok.
Has any body has similar problems? If yes, what was the solution please? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Kind regards
Jim Peacock

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I have managed to make ITV hub work as a stand alone app, still working to get it working in Wookie Wizard.
Programs play up to the first commercial break but after that the program keeps returning back to the start. Dragging the timeline bar over the commercial break does not resolve the problem.
The problem appears to indicate there is Adblock or similar on my T8s but I cannot locate any such app/software.
At the beginning of an ITV Hub program there are always at least two adverts. These play ok.
Has any body has similar problems? If yes, what was the solution please? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Kind regards
Jim Peacock
Hi

You can try ITV hub to set up as a add on inside Kodi(XBMC) instead of using the stand alone app

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-itv-on-xbmc-kodi/

Kodi have different backend so it may function properly!

Regards