1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

istream/Exodus no sources on Droidbox T8-S

Discussion in 'Kodi/DBMC Add-Ons' started by Rosstitute, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rosstitute

Rosstitute New Member

Hello

Im very new to this forum - please be gentle. Ive recently moved from a Firestick to a Droidbox T8-S - very impressed with the device so far.

One issue Ive noticed is that when using istream and Exodus that no search results come up

ive installed xunitytalk extensions but hasnt helped - any suggestions would be much welcomed!

2. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

3. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

I can't speak for istreams but they are reporting issues with the current version of exodus over on the tvaddons form where the developers report. Seems also to be affecting some other addons as well. Especially hd sources.

4. Rosstitute

Rosstitute New Member

Im running Jarvis at the moment - had heard rumours about issues so didnt see the point in upgrading until those were resolved

Unfortuntately the proposed Exodus fix hasnt provided any success

5. Nigelar

Just hang in there. A fix will come at some point. In the meantime use SALTS which people are reporting is returning better results currently.

6. Nigelar

Btw the rumour that updating to kodi 17 will resolve the problem has been proven to be nonsense (some people on the ares forum have run experiments with 16 and 17 with no appreciable differences in results returned).

7. Rit

Rit New Member

Hi I have the new t8 plus v2 and have followed all the instructions to add Exodus and Salts, however like the others above, I cannot access anything on Exodus. The menu options for Movies, Tv shows comes up but when you click on any show nothing happens. I even tried searching the tv shows. I have re installed exodus numerous times. I also add SALTS, and alteast it shows all the shows and the episodes but it says no streams, which is odd. I have kodi 17. Please can any one help with either of these.

8. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

9. Rit

Rit New Member

10. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

If the ISP side of things doesn't help (load this forum in the browser application on your newer DroidBOX, as well as http://wiz.wookiespmc.com and http://wookiespmc.com/wiz ), try switching between Kodi and DBMC (so if you currently click the big DroidBOX Media Centre icon, install the add-ons in Kodi instead, and vice versa).
    In terms of the older DroidBOX being fine, it would have completed the smart setup wizard the first time you used it, the newer DroidBOX won't necessarily have done it yet.

11. Rit

Rit New Member

Hi there, thank you, I changed the parental controls through the browser and everything is working fine. Thanks

ChrisM and Nigelar like this.