Adam R

Nov 14, 2019
Hi

Just updated my firmware etc to 1.6 but for some reason my buttons are now not working correctly (L2 and r2 are registering same input and start and select are showing as left and right when I use the hw tester) should I flash a fresh image or is there a fix?

And while not an issue do I need to use a proper psx bios file for the new psx4all? As I have noticed performance and texture problems since the update.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Can you try the buttons in a game and see if they work on there. I noticed some issues with the buttons not corresponding to what is showing on the screen in one of the releases.

The actual BIOS file would likely be a better option than using the emulated BIOS. Sometimes things get broken in updates, I know there is an issue with dual analogue and rumble being used at same time on PS1.

Adam R

Nov 14, 2019
I reflashed to 1.5 to compare and the r2 and L2 buttons don't appear to be working on spyro on 1.6, but are deffo working on 1.5, I'll dig out my psx bios to see if that will fix the graphical issues

Y

Yorper

Try the newest 1.7 firmware.

Changelog v1.7_BASE 16/11/19
*Update no need to extend the EXT4 partition manually it will now auto resize on first boot please wait and be paitent the bigger the card the longer it will take enjoy :) thanks soarqin
*New DekUI V2 default gmenu2x skin by me & simpleasy
*New pcsx4all added alongside current one for testing see below
pcsx4all-rg350-191112.opk: RG-350 optimized opk, built with IPU scaling & BGR15->RGB16 conversion.
*New Gpsp beta 4, fix screen scales thanks to gameblabla & Ninoh-FOX
*New Stella 3.9.3 Atari 2600 emulator thanks DavidKnight
*GmenuNX.opk file removed due to problems will be added back soon.

rich1986

Oct 30, 2019
where’s the link to 1.7?

Try the newest 1.7 firmware.

Changelog v1.7_BASE 16/11/19
*Update no need to extend the EXT4 partition manually it will now auto resize on first boot please wait and be paitent the bigger the card the longer it will take enjoy :) thanks soarqin
*New DekUI V2 default gmenu2x skin by me & simpleasy
*New pcsx4all added alongside current one for testing see below
pcsx4all-rg350-191112.opk: RG-350 optimized opk, built with IPU scaling & BGR15->RGB16 conversion.
*New Gpsp beta 4, fix screen scales thanks to gameblabla & Ninoh-FOX
*New Stella 3.9.3 Atari 2600 emulator thanks DavidKnight
*GmenuNX.opk file removed due to problems will be added back soon.