David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Normally when you start up it updates and starts to download. Then you just click away when prompted.
If you go in the top left corner and click on the 3 lines (setting) and the click on about. You should be running 2.0.4 if you are you are up to date.
If not go to setting and apps and uninstall it then reboot and then go to droidbox Market and install it again..best of luck.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There are a number of reasons for Kodi buffering. #1 is probably the most important.

1. Having a good internet connection. How fast is your connection? (Use an app like speedtest). Wherever possible use an Ethernet connection over wifi
2. What droidbox model do you have? Models like the t8 series have more powerful processors.
3. Do all Addons buffer or just some? One of the main causes of buffering is too many users hitting particular streaming sources . Think of it as a traffic jam. All you can do in these cases is find a different source.
4. Do regular maintenance on your machine. Clear cache regularly. The ares wizard has a good tool for this.
5. Wherever possible, reduce the number of Addons you are running. Wizards notoriously load tens of Addons you never use or are out of date. The more you have, the more likely performance will be affected.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
And just to add to Dave's solution. The Mobdro Kodi addon has been broken for a long time. He is recommending you load the Mobdro android app. If you are getting spurious messages about the Kodi addon needing an update, then you can uninstall the addon (system - settings - Addons - my Addons - video Addons - scroll down to Mobdro, click on it and uninstall).

Reactions: David Savage

Burton_sat

Jun 30, 2016
I have been faced a barrier concerned with playlist when i converting a playlist to m3u for kodi,and starting to play it,it is played by steps and shift to another channels ahead.How to work out with this problem??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Without seeing your playlist my initial reaction would be a small editing error in your script so i would double check that.
As an ex COBOL programmer from the 80s i am aware of the havoc that a trivial error like a missing full stop can cause.

Martin Lam

Jun 20, 2018
The app does not updates itself automatically. You will need to visit the website the official website for Mobdro and install the latest App.