sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Did you install that firmware from the last link I posted? That is rooted f/w. Should have an app called 'super su' if its rooted.

DanS

Jan 16, 2017
I tried downloading with the sd card in the box and performing the actions thru the smart tv. For some reason the tv can't find droidsticks.co.UK. so then I stuck the card in our crappy laptop and downloaded everything no issue but can't get it on the card lol. I will look for the website cause im not sure if it's rooted or not. If it's not rooted will this still work? I don't know how to root. I'm not that great with computers

Sent from my LG-H900 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
On you laptop Dan format your sd card to fat32 (insert into laptop and highlight it and right click and format) then follow the instructions from the link I posted to get the files downloaded and onto the sd card and then through the install process. It doesn't matter if your T8 is currently rooted or not, it will be if you install the entertainment box firmware correctly. Try and get that link have posted on you phone then you can be following the tutorial whilst using laptop and box to do on. Good luck

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
My 1st reply to you will talk you thru it, if you have put new firmware on sky is the limit!!