Dusty16

Oct 18, 2014
Hi,

Just wondering which box to buy, the droid X3 looks heavily pushed and looks like people have but the H96 looks to me as it has better specs due to 6k (mind you only have 4k TV) and has 128g storage also currently cheaper.

Just wondering thoughts as I would like to order one asap.

I will admit currently using firestick but this seems to really reduce the WiFi speeds picked up. Everything I do a speed check with in the house shows 50mb but on firestick I am lucky to get 6. I am hoping to hard wire the box but if not possible I would like to think the download speed would be much better.

Thanks for your help

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Try a hardwired beelink gt king pro, would out perform both above boxes hands down. But ANY box with ethernet capabilities would be better than using 1 of those sticks imho.

Dusty16

Oct 18, 2014
Hi Sean99,

Not sure I really want to fork out the extra for the beelink seeing as it's nearly 3x as much. I will only really use the box for streaming and can't see me doing anything else with it so would it really be worth it??

I may connect a webcam in use Skype or something if it would work that is only to save getting the laptop out.

Cheers for your help