David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry the release of droidbox centre is out end of January....so if there's any problems please don't cross me of your Xmas card list...
Always try the OTA updater first...

Last edited:

Aromaticmist

Dec 20, 2015
So as I can't update I should wait? I don't mind at all knowing an update will be rolled out, I just don't want to be missing something that I'm doing wrong and missing the update :)

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you need Google play then update, but it really should be done through the OTA updater.
Also if you are not sure don't as if it goes wrong then..well you no.
If you are having problems with your box the droidbox team are on live chat in the morning 9 till 6 so you can use that for help.
Live chat is on the main site and the link is on the 1st page of this forum, then the box in the corner with chat or message in.
Always check your Internet connection and do a speed test to see what speeds you are getting as WIFI can be bad...

Last edited:

Aromaticmist

Dec 20, 2015
I've tried updating through OTA, its showing no new updates? I wondered if update is taking a while to reach all boxes? Sorry if thats a stupid question

jrmgolem

Nov 4, 2015
I have had a fantastic response from the support team, always there to help, even if they can't find the answer they will work to help you.

Aromaticmist

Dec 20, 2015
I've heard the team is fab, unfortunately been super busy today so hoping to catch up with them tomorrow, I'm sure it's something simple I've overlooked :)