Mr Andrew Johnson

Apr 4, 2020
My A95X Max records the picture ok but on replay the sound is barely audible. I've tried a few alternatives from Play but they also have low/no sound. Any ideas please?

How could I re-program the record button on the remote to use another recorder? Thanks.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Have you tried increasing the media volume on the device. If you go into the Settings and then Sound settings, try putting the media volume bar all the way to the right. If you do change it, remember to decrease the volume on your TV as it may be much louder than before.

Mr Andrew Johnson

Apr 4, 2020
Have you tried increasing the media volume on the device. If you go into the Settings and then Sound settings, try putting the media volume bar all the way to the right. If you do change it, remember to decrease the volume on your TV as it may be much louder than before.
Thanks for the advice. My ears can attest that I already tried it.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
It may be a setting elsewhere that may have changed or not set. My suggestion would be to first try a factory reset and then try recording from something like youtube and see if there is a difference in the audio level. Then if that is working, try the app you wish to record from.

Reactions: richhw

Mr Andrew Johnson

Apr 4, 2020
I'd send the thing back tomorrow if I could. Fresh out of the box this record problem showed itself. I've had to reset it twice in as many days because all the icons simply vanished. I expected far better quality given the price. Another Chinese oligarchy formed.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
If you are within the refund period then you are welcome to return it for a refund. If you have not already, please email [email protected] with your order number, or full name and post code and a short description of the reason for refund and we will get a return for refund set up. Thanks.