Neilson Anyeme

Feb 9, 2016
Can you please explain the problem that you are facing on the device so that we can help you out.

My box would not reset to full default after a factory reset. Yesterday, I learned that I could manually install the missing software from the preinstall folder. This folder is almost empty on my box. The few programs that got installed on reset are the only left in the preinstall folder. Programs wouldn't start as before. When I start a program, it pops up and shut down imidiately. I'm fustrated. My hope was that support could send me a new to flash myself but they expect me to return the device to the UK for repairs.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
My box would not reset to full default after a factory reset. Yesterday, I learned that I could manually install the missing software from the preinstall folder. This folder is almost empty on my box. The few programs that got installed on reset are the only left in the preinstall folder. Programs wouldn't start as before. When I start a program, it pops up and shut down imidiately. I'm fustrated. My hope was that support could send me a new to flash myself but they expect me to return the device to the UK for repairs.
I am really sorry for an issue.
Can you please tell me which Applications are missing from the device and which Applications could you find in preinstall folder?
Also can you tell me is Google PlayStore working on the device?

Neilson Anyeme

Feb 9, 2016
I am really sorry for an issue.
Can you please tell me which Applications are missing from the device and which Applications could you find in preinstall folder?
Also can you tell me is Google PlayStore working on the device?

No google play store isn't working. as such I cann't register an account with google. Tried to this through aother google products but none is functioning.
I can only list what softwares are left in the preinstall folder as I don't know how many were there to begin with. What I know is that I had twice as much functioning software shipped with the device as I do now.

Preinstall folder has at the moment: amazon, dbmc, droidbox market, es file explorer, file manager hd, filmon, kodi, mx player codecs, mx player, netflix, quicksupport addon, quicksupport, speedtest, ted and tv catchup. That's all.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
The Applications that you can find in preinstall folder, are they all installed on the device or i can say can you find them all inside Apps(circle with six dots)?
If DroidBox Market is installed on the device you can use that for installing Applications that are missing on the device.

Reactions: David Savage

Neilson Anyeme

Feb 9, 2016
The Applications that you can find in preinstall folder, are they all installed on the device or i can say can you find them all inside Apps(circle with six dots)?
If DroidBox Market is installed on the device you can use that for installing Applications that are missing on the device.

The software I listed are the only left under Apps as well. As I said before, when I open these apps now it shuts down instantly. Droidbox market actually opened but wouldn't download any app I choose for installation. Seems it wouldn't connect to the net at all. When I sellect an app for install, the screen simply bouns back and nothing happens.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Is device connected to the internet?
Also can you please try to clear data on DroidBOX Market and then try to install any Application.
Here is how to clear data:
From Home Screen go into Settings(Two cogs)>More settings>Apps>DroidBOX Market.
After clicking on DroidBOX Market click on Force Stop and then clear data and see if that works.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
The software I listed are the only left under Apps as well. As I said before, when I open these apps now it shuts down instantly. Droidbox market actually opened but wouldn't download any app I choose for installation. Seems it wouldn't connect to the net at all. When I sellect an app for install, the screen simply bouns back and nothing happens.
Can you please come on Live Chat and we will help you out.