Hacko

Jul 1, 2020
Hi, just received my RG350m and being an OAP i'm having a bit of fun working out how to use it, but i'm getting there,,,,,slowly,,,got it to while away the time at my caravan, my question is this, is there a way to create a kind of favourites list of games or do i always have to scroll through the lists to get back to a game i've enjoyed previously,,,,,if i can find it again that is ???

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I don't have one of these to confirm my idea, but can you see if this offers any new options:
Whichever button you normally use to "click" on the game you want to load, if you long-press it (so hold down for a good 2 or 3 seconds), does a new menu appear?
If there isn't an option to set a favourite, but there is an option to rename it, you could try putting numbers at the beginning.

So instead of (silly example names):
Abacus Adventures
Bilbo's Big Balloon
Car Wash 2020
Delta Differences
Excellent Eggs
Fun Frills

You could rename them (IF this is possible) to get this order:
1 Fun Frills
2 Abacus Adventures
3 Excellent Eggs
4 Car Wash 2020
Bilbo's Big Balloon
Delta Differences

It still relies on alphabetical ordering, but you've inserted numbers to force certain games to be at the top. Any game you don't rename with a number at the start of the title would remain in "normal" alphabetical order, listed after your favourites (the ones with numbers added to the title).

My apologies if this is a wild goose chase and renaming can't be done.

Solublepeter

Aug 3, 2020
Best solution we have come up with is this... For each platform, move most of the games to a sub-directory called MORE, and keep only the games you REALLY like in the original parent directory

at any point you can select More to select a new game to play if you tire of your favourites, but those favourites remain easy to locate

To explain further- your SMC folder would contain a bunch of great games, plus a subfolder called MORE containing the less-good SuperFamicom games. Your MD folder would contain a bunch of great Megadrive games, and a (different) subfolder called MORE containing your ho-hum Megadrive games etc.

Last edited:

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
To add to what Solublepeter has said, you can use the built-in DinguxCmdr application to add folders and move files around natively without the need to connect the handheld to a PC.