Spindwyer

Aug 6, 2015
Hi,

Is there a android game compatibility list available yet?

Interested if it will work properly with android racing games like Real Racing 3 etc.

Thanks

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
I've got the new gamepad, and Real Racing 3 on my T8. Only thing it seems to control is front and rear views in the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for that. It's a shame about Real racing 3. Probably the best one out there. I've got GT racing 2 working fully with the pad, unfortunately the game itself isn't a patch on RR3

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
It's supposed to be iPhone compatible too, but I can't get it to work with anything

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
It's supposed to be iPhone compatible too, but I can't get it to work with anything

Hi,our joypad can work with iPhone too,just make sure that pairing is done properly and while you are pairing joypad with iPhone,please make sure that bluetooth is turned OFF om the box so settings would not collide.

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it won't work for me. It's connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth EG001. What else do I have to do? It isn't controlling any games or anything

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone else got one of these? Anyone got it working with an iPhone?

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
I've got one, managed to pair it with my T8-S and that's as far as I got. The instructions are complete rubbish, don't tell you how to use the Gamepad with it at all.

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
I found mine to be pretty useless to be honest. There is a list of games it works with above, but there aren't many. Mine never gets used, waste of money!

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I've got one, managed to pair it with my T8-S and that's as far as I got. The instructions are complete rubbish, don't tell you how to use the Gamepad with it at all.
Hi

When it comes to gamepad pairing you can do next:

Turn ON the gamepad

Once it enters in sleep state,hold home button and blue light will start blinking.

When that happens gamepad is ready to paired.

Once paired it works properly with the box.

Also please take a note that besides charging gamepad with micro USB,you can also use microUSB to connect gamepad with the box,and in that case you can turn OFF gamepad,connect it with microUSB and use it as every other gamepad,on any device that you want!

Regards

citybluematt

Aug 27, 2015
How about linking it to an iPhone. I've have it connect via Bluetooth, but it does nothing?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
How about linking it to an iPhone. I've have it connect via Bluetooth, but it does nothing?

Hi

I dont really have iPhone so i cant test it out,but please take a look!

7.png

Also you can always use OTG and get gamepad working with microUSB

Regards