Dgmonte

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, i am trying to add one more game on Pocket go, its Death Rally 1996, i am still searching and looking for options to add it and see if it works , if someone have an idea how to add, or already did with this game pls send here.

Update 01: So i downloaded the DOS game here: bestoldgames.net/death-rally

So then i copied the folder to the same folder in roms "main:/roms/PC/DOS" tried to run it on DOSBox emulator that is on my Custome Firmware, and it didn´t run, it stoped on the message "Loading music d effects, please wait..." well the emulator didn´t stoped working, keyboard was still operating and i didn´t wait a lot of time to see if it would run, but i think it would not. Testing doing the same on the pc it runs instantly, probably because of processor power etc... so i will try to do the same on the Pocket go V2, when i buy one to see if it works, will still try to work on it on the pocket go v1, it would be awsome if it works, maybe i will try to add it like Doom or Quake 1 and 2 that they are installed direct on it. Will keep this update when i do more tests.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Death_Rally_cover.jpg
    Death_Rally_cover.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited: