Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Droidbox have removed themselves from this forum,
and trying to get a reply back from support is like banging your head against a brick wall,
Then there's live chat mmmmmm told wait for reply from support team Bye,
obviously not in a chatty mood lol.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Well got my box Saturday from being repaired had to wait over a week, froze 1 hr later,won't factory reset,
Once again droidbox have managed to ignore phone calls and emails and not got back to me all day.
Another 5 star customer service experience.

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Well got my box Saturday from being repaired had to wait over a week, froze 1 hr later,won't factory reset,
Once again droidbox have managed to ignore phone calls and emails and not got back to me all day.
Another 5 star customer service experience.

Hey Estwing,
In my personal experience,
On my Amlogic MXIII (Highest Recommend Android Box), when kodi 15.0 came out,
I downloaded and installed it from Google Play Store App installed from the Amĺogic MXIII.
By doing that delete all the XBMC Content.
This is when I was forced to learn to use XBMC, reinstalling and maintaining updates with Xunity, 1Channel...etc
Once I learned, I installed so many Apps, then one day I had a black screen when I opened XBMC. I thought I was using too much ram or it was a error something as I read on droidboxforum, and the only option is Reinstall XBMC.

So Remember,
On your Droidbox,
Download and install Kodi from Google Play Store App.

Install XBMC Backup (Once you have XBMC reinstalled)
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-backup-and-restore-xbmc-kodi/

Try to copy the Backup File onto a USB Flash Drive.

I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!☺

Last edited:

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
To be fair ive found the help i need on tbis forum all are helpful. Just sometimes need to ask for support it here.