VectisDragon

Mar 5, 2017
Hi all on the main screen there is the option in bottom left corner to clear running apps. Does any one no hot to get that option when using a different launcher. It is either a hidden app or short cut.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I was never able to find it when using e.g. The nova launcher. That said, android is pretty good at handling memory and will close unused apps automatically if things start getting edgy.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi all on the main screen there is the option in bottom left corner to clear running apps. Does any one no hot to get that option when using a different launcher. It is either a hidden app or short cut.

Hi

I would recommend you to use apps such as android assistant or similar to manage running apps.You also have an option there to close apps automatically upon the boot among the others.

Regards

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
I agree with 8bitDev.

Iv'e been using Android Assistant for a few years now and it has never let me down. There is a free version and pro version (without adds etc). The pro version is really cheep, so try the free and see if you like it.

Don't forget to go in the settings and set up the clear cache, auto boost etc.

VectisDragon

Mar 5, 2017
I agree with 8bitDev.

Iv'e been using Android Assistant for a few years now and it has never let me down. There is a free version and pro version (without adds etc). The pro version is really cheep, so try the free and see if you like it.

Don't forget to go in the settings and set up the clear cache, auto boost etc.
Do you have link or picture of app as loads in app store

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
'Assistant Pro for Android'

And.

'Assistant for Android'

Its the one's with the yellow and green cogs/gears.

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone