squizza

Mar 7, 2020
Hi I have the BT sports app and its stated as not fully customised for droix 3. so the video is very choppy. I never had this problem with a zoomtak t8 plus box until the android version was not hd compatible. Also the g10 will only switch on/off noother button does anything. Help appreciated.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Have you plugged in the USB dongle to the X3. You need to have this dongle installed so that the X3 can receive the signals. The power button will only work until then as this uses IR signal.

squizza

Mar 7, 2020
Hi Mouse working. Bt app still un watchable and no web videos play either ie dailymotion .

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Apps such as Sky, BT Sports, Now TV etc will no longer work on Android devices as they check for HDMI output and/or rooted. You can try installing older versions and see if they work. Have you tried the Dailymotion app instead of the browser version?

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
I get this error when opening addon

YouTube: accessNotConfigured

Project 294899064488has been scheduled for deletion

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It's a new reoccurrence of the API key problem which occured area years back on one of the YouTube versions on Kodi. It will probably be fixed at some point or you can look into generating your own API key.
It is not related to the original problem you describe.
Copy and paste the error message you got into Google for more info

squizza

Mar 7, 2020
Straying from the path a little bit but it may explain things. Brave browser, chrome browser newest releases do not play web video (BBC News etc) on this box but older releases do. Opera browser, firefox browser newest & older do play them. Could this be a problem with android 9? Older android versions are fine with these. I am getting a loan of an android box with 5.1 I'll see how BT sports app reacts. Basically what I'm trying to say is with android constantly changing are these developers struggling to keep up? Btw Bt app works fine on a samsung tab android 6 I think. Cheers