Grawalk666 j

Jun 11, 2017
Mxq box shows blue light but totally black screen with a no signal message only reset button does not pull up Android figure plz help ? Is it what's called bricked I have seen this in research but no idea how to fix , Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You might want to try a few more obvious things first

- different HDMI cable
- different HDMI port on tv
- different tv

Grawalk666 j

Jun 11, 2017
Tried that , I don't get anything doing it not even Android man ? Just goes back to black screen no signal

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If the device came from us, drop an email to [email protected] with your DroidBOX order number and full delivery address.
If the device was sold by someone else, it might be worth checking with their support team/community forum in case there is a fix for your specific hardware. If they mention a recovery firmware, it would be worth trying that. They would have the files specific to your device, don't download one for a different model.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
https://droidboxforums.com/threads/bricked-mx2-box.4226/#post-35937

be very careful with the bios version I flashed mine with a media box rom works but not the right rom and it acts goofy
also these lower boxes don't support kodi 17.3 use a dual boot libreelec 8 or ask @ChrisM or another member for the other
systems that can go on the boxes
I have dual boot libreelec on my mxq I prefer it rock solid and runs better than the android side the android side of my box was crap even before being bricked errors glitches etc libreelec like a new box