Markprobe

Jan 20, 2015
Hi all my shortcuts on the main menu have gone from the bottom and from inside online video, when I try and click the + to add the shortcuts again it just goes back to the main menu and won't let me add any, is there any way I can fix this? Thanks.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Click on the Settings icon, then the last tab on the right, then the More Settings button.
Now click on the Apps entry, and scroll to the right three times until the Apps list it titled All, not downloaded or running.
Scroll down to MediaBox launcher and click on it. Now select Clear Data and confirm you're sure.
This wiped out the extra shortcuts I'd just created, so I'm hoping it will reset your launcher.

Stephen Goodey

Dec 5, 2014
Is there any way to change the 6 main icons on the MediaBox Launcher ? Tried SilentlyScreamings advice above but that just clears all the small shortcuts. My SPMC link is no longer working and I want to replace with Kodi link. To be honest don't use the Online Video button, Local or Music either.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The main icons, no.
The icons to the right, yes. There will be an Add, or +/- button there you can click to add and remove shortcuts.
This is how it looks on the newer launcher (just below the cursor)
upload_2015-6-10_15-4-32.png

The original launcher has an Add + icon in a similar location. But the big icons can't be easily changed, no. If you wanted to unpack the APK, alter some values and resign the package, I don't think there'd be anything stopping you.