adrian beaufoy

Feb 23, 2016
hi guys, first post so hope its in the right place? I bought an m8 box and have been enjoying Pheonix and installed operation Robocop, both have been brilliant. I wanted a decent tv stalker and downloaded DNA and its epg, whilst that looks ok I always get server overloaded whenever I try to access a channel, does anyone know a decent fix or an alternative to this. Thank you.

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Try the channel a number of times. It can take a few attempts, but does work. Happens in genie too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Try installing renegades TV guid, or ivue 2. But it can run into the same issues. It's the servers response and not your setup. Annoying I know but in the long run worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Savage

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
hi guys, first post so hope its in the right place? I bought an m8 box and have been enjoying Pheonix and installed operation Robocop, both have been brilliant. I wanted a decent tv stalker and downloaded DNA and its epg, whilst that looks ok I always get server overloaded whenever I try to access a channel, does anyone know a decent fix or an alternative to this. Thank you.
These are mainly server related issues and in that case you can do what 'thegazsheard' suggested you.
Also you can follow the below link to install Renegades on Kodi:
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-setup-renegades-sky-epg/