Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Not using any addons at present only the ultra build. Going to remove this build and just try exodus and see how that goes. Are there any builds you recommend just interested in movies and boxsets mainly?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try using the wookie wizard and then community builds and Sean's build. If your using DBMC or kodi 16.1 then don't run the 15.2 version.
I find it has everything, plus it's easy to use.

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Thanks I will give that a try. Did try and load wookie today and it froze. Have a brand new box with dbmc and kodi 16.1. Is there a guide to follow for Sean's build?

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Thanks David. Installed a fresh kodi onto my laptop then followed your instructions and all working. Will try and install tomorrow on my box.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Just before you run the wizard clear data...so before you go into kodi go to setting, more setting and apps and look for kodi/DBMC and then click here then force stop and then clear data then wait for it to finish and then try again.

Best of luck and happy new year to you too.

Last edited:

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
David, I followed your instructions as above. Then installed wookie in dbmc then loaded Sean's build (not 15.2). Every time I open dbmc the build shows for a few seconds and then drops back to home screen. Have done the full install twice now but still the same thing. Strangely I loaded the ultra tt build on the kodi app yesterday and for some reason it is working ok today.
I think I have a lot to learn with this stuff!!!!

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Also that is the good thing about the T8-s Plus box, can have upto 4 different configurations or builds running side by side with dbmc, kodi, spmc and LibreElec all available. My 16.1 build runs well on all 4 and has recently been adapted to accomodate the LibreElec config (back to android shortcut)

Reactions: David Savage