derek

Oct 14, 2014
gone to system , clicked apperaence.. i see skin international. file list..screensaver.. highlight/click international ..and theres nothing saying expert

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It's in the bottom left corner, well it should be. It changes the level for everything. Normally its in the very bottom corner and you just go down and click on it to change the level.
If it not there I don't no what else to do. My be try the live chat in the morning and we can try and help you that way.

derek

Oct 14, 2014
keyboard works if i go back to the confluence skin addon pac, but not with the kodi pac...
and the kodi blank keyboard fix wont download..script failed

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
This box (imx6) can have some issues with helix build if Kodi, I would say only run the 1st confluence skin in the wizard as its more reliable for this box.
Where the others can have problems like with the keyboard or other errors.
At this moment in time the Droidbox team are testing the helix 14.2 and it shouldn't be long before its out....but not sure if its going to be out for this box.
If you run into other problems I would get in touch using live chat on our main site and the Tec guys can look into it for you.
Good luck

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@RyanS You've wiped XBMC's data (as normal) before running the Wizard I assume, so the lack of add-ons in XBMC is to be expected. We need more info to be able to help, what happens when you try to run the Wizard? Has your username and password been used (and accepted) before? You might want to grab us for a chat or phone us - https://DroidBOX.co.uk

derek

Oct 14, 2014
hi im just going to just accept its not going to work again.. i have 3 othe droid boxes.. so i can do with out the one that wont work properly..
but i do have a problem with the other boxes after i upgraded to kodi, the kodi blank keyboard fix will not work. when i try to download , it starts then i get script failed plugin video droidboxwizard.... so i cant search for anything , no letters/numbers in keypad..how do i fix it??

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hi, any one with a Kodi build of Frodo 12. and up, can find they get this message, but if you go to program's then addon installer you can add them here. The likes of Phoenix and movie4k as well....all working. If they get updated and stop working again just go back here and reinstall them.

derek

Oct 14, 2014
keyboard does work with the old confluence skin but i like the look of the kodi..

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
You can change the skin in System, appearance, then skin, also go in setting underneath and have a look there as well. It's a pain, but at least you can search for something now.
I prefer the normal confluence skin as it works better. You can also turn off the RSS news feed there as that can slow down your box.
The modded skin is nice, but how long do you watch it for...

derek

Oct 14, 2014
hi on my imx6 box im getting NEXT PVR CLIENT CONNECTION LOST . and i think ive lost kodi somehow , as when i click xmbc and the imx6 box starts up i used to get the kodi logo for about 30 seconds..also getting media potal lost, that keeps fluctuating between next pvr client lost....all showing in the top left hand corner of my tv screen...how do i fix things?..im now having to download kodi again..

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Re not opening up properly, sounds like the Modded or Kodi pack was used. Wipe data. Settings, Apps, XBMC or Kodi or similar, Force Stop, Confirm, Clear Data, Confirm. Re-run Wizard, Confluence pack.

Re the PVR client/add-on being enabled. To just disable that, should it happen again, open XBMC/Kodi...
System>Add-ons>Enabled Add-ons>PVR Add-ons>Click on add-on>Uninstall

Media Portal menu will now be found under Video>Add-ons

Reactions: Sal