mad mike b

May 20, 2015
I just bought a T8 box and it was streaming great up until tonight, I have been having trouble streaming movies

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to the main start up menu when you 1st boot up. Go setting, then go to the far right box, then more setting, storage, then clear cache. See if this helps you.
If that doesn't help, power off and then re-boot your router or even change the channel on you router to a higher one.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
In kodi(xbmc) turn off the RSS news feed on the bottom as this can slow things down to. Go system, Appearance, then on your right unhighlight the RSS news feed.
If you still like to see the news feed just go back and turn it on, but after turn it off.
Hope this helps you.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
I noticed some buffering on these add-ons to, I just click on another link. Try going on Cartoon extra 2 and try a movie and pick 1080, if it works your box and Internet is fine.
Sometime links get blocked or might be getting maintenance, if you go to TVaddons forum they normally say if there's problems.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@mad mike b Which hosting company(s) is this happening with? Try selecting VK or GoogleVideo/GVideo/GVCentre hosted files when available.

If it suddenly changed overnight, has anyone moved in near you recently, possibly causing interference with WiFi? Microwave over moved in the kitchen recently?
Install WiFi Analyzer and check how clear your current WiFi channel is. See http://droidboxforums.com/threads/wifi-analyzer.83/